Results: 2016 HHS Invitational Results
Sunday, June 5th is the Hanover Invitational/Sleigh Bowl. Please make sure your program is a USROWING member so you can participate in this race.
The Sleigh Bowl, named after Kevin Sleigh, is the annual rowing championships of New Hampshire public high schools.
9:00 am Shuttle begins
8:50 am Cox meeting at FOHC and the Kendall/Chieftan Site
10:00 am Races begin
4:00 pm Awards Ceremony
The Parking: Shuttle will run from 9:00 am-5:30 pm. Please park at Garipay and Richmond!
Directions from I91:
• Take Exit 13. Head right on Main Street then cross over bridge. Road will change from Main Street to West Wheelock Street (Rte. 10A).
• Continue through the light at the corner of the Dartmouth Green. West Wheelock now changes to East Wheelock (Rte. 10). You will pass in front of the Dartmouth Green and Hanover Inn.
• Take your next left (across from the Hood Museum) and go through a set of lights.
• Follow Route 10 N.
• At the Traffic Circle, take your right onto Reservoir Road, (Co-op Grocery store on the corner). Parking and Garipay Fields are on the right.
.• If you continue straight through the circle. The Richmond school parking will be on the Right. This should be your first choice lot.
Directions from I89:
• Take Exit 18. Head towards Hanover NH on Rte. 120 North, at the set of lights at the Hanover Food Co-op, bear right.
• At the intersection of Rte. 10N and 120N turn Right onto Rte. 10N.
• Follow Route 10 N.
• At the Traffic Circle, take your right onto Reservoir Road, (Co-op Grocery store on the corner).
• Parking and Fields are on the right.
• If you continue straight through the circle. The Richmond school
parking will be on the Right. This should be your 1st choice lot!
“If it is a nice day…Go Green and Walk to the Regatta. It is just slightly over a mile from Garipay Field and less than a half-mile from Richmond Middle School”
The Trailers and Buses to Drop of Kids:
• Follow the directions above.
• Continue straight through the circle.
• The Old Chieftan Motor Inn/Kendall will be 1 mile up on your left. It now looks like a green grassy area.
park at the Richmond school.